We appreciate how hard it is to find a loving Christian community. Our commitment to that ideal is borne out in a number of ways. Here are just a few of the ways that we embody love and care for one another:
- Monthly Spiritual Parenting Gatherings.
- Monthly “Bread and Banter” Lunch gathering for Boomer, Early-Retirees, Retired members.
- Weekly Adult Formation Classes after the 10 AM Sunday service.
- Seasonal mid-week bible study and teaching series.
- Weekly “Not so Serious: Book Club.
Plus, there are many ways to “give back” through volunteer opportunities that enhance and support the on-going life of the church such as singing in one of our choirs or joining our pastoral care team.
We are also committed to global justice through a long-standing relationship that we have with a community in El Salvador and also more locally through our support of Esperanza Academy for Girls in Lawrence MA. In both cases we are committed to funding educational opportunities for young people in these two places.