At Good Shepherd we love creative spirit-filled worship that draws upon the best of Episcopal and Anglican Church traditions from around the world. We also love ceremony, but we certainly don’t stand on it. No matter where you live, where you are from, who you love, what you do, you can be assured of a warm, respectful welcome when you worship with us. Whether you are new to church or looking for a new church, we affirm that God always meets us where we are. Visit our Facebook page for a glimpse of who we are and what we are about.
Upcoming Advent and Christmas Services and Events
- Sunday, Dec. 16th – 4:00 pm – Lessons & Carols with reception following
- Sunday, Dec. 23rd – 10:00 am – Holy Eucharist with Christmas Pageant
- Monday, Dec. 24th, 4:00 pm – Family Christmas Eve Service with HE
- Monday, Dec. 24th, 9:00 pm – Christmas Eve Service with HE and Anthem Choir
- Tuesday, Dec. 25th, 9:00 am – Christmas Day Service with HE
Holy Eucharist, Rite II: 8:00 am
Holy Eucharist, Enriching Our Worship: 10:00 am
Child care available
Holy Eucharist, Rite II with Saint of the Day: 7:30 am on Wednesdays. Followed by cooked breakfast.